Friday, October 24, 2014

Portrait Examples

Revenda Bierley 
Smile
I like this picture because of the wide veritie of soccer stuff around her and I like how she incorporated her school jacket and medal that she received 

Revenda Bierley
Smirk
I like this picture because i love the way she has a smirk on her face rather then a full smile. I also like how the hood looks around her heard. Lastly I love the way the eyes look as well

Revenda Bierley
Smile
I like this picture because I love the background and how the corn is blurred out while the picture is focuses in the subject and the gazebo.


Revenda Bierley
Artistic
I love this picture because I love the way her arms are crossed and how the creed and flag are the background



Revenda Bierley
Serious
I like this picture because she just has a straight face (serious) which makes this photograph interesting and almost intimidating 

Elaine Gates 
Smile
I like this photo because I like how she is leaning against the fence and how this picture brings out the country side of her
Elaine Gates
Smile 
I like this picture because I like how she focused on the subject and the background is blurred and I also like how the background is water 

                                                                           Bill Hench
Candid
I like how she is looking off in the distance rather then at the camera and I like how the texture on the fence is showing in this photo

Colleen and co
Serious
I like how she used props in this photo to make it more personal like having her jersey and having her medal with her as well

Revenda Bierley
Smile
I like this photo because I love how the water is rushing over her legs and it expresses the detail o the water 





No comments:

Post a Comment