Friday, November 7, 2014

Portraiture










 

My model was Morgan Baughman. She enjoys playing basketball and is a member of the CV girl's varsity basketball team. She is my best friend! Morgan is an amazing person she has a wonderful personality and would do anything for you. Theses picture represent her personality because it shows her athleticism and also shows her flip side of her out going personality. I loved doing this project because I enjoyed taking pictures that someone would cherish and want to have. I love the end result of this project. I'm excited to show Morgan this project!! I think she'll love it! I wanted to surprise my model on my final product for her birthday but I did show my parents and thought the final product was really good and loved what I did with the photos. One tip I would give to another person if they would do the same product would be to plan out what to do first and then go out and shoot and then go take the shots. The most challenging thing to achieve in this project would be to have the correct amount of light in my photos. One thing I think I did well would be that I believed that I choose nice locations to take the photos and that I planned out what I wanted to do before I went out and took pictures so it was more fun to take the pictures and not as stressful as it would be if I didn't plan out what I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment