Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Processing the News

A.) The article is about editing. It expresses the difference between today's photographs and photographs taking awhile ago. It also explains how Photoshop is used and how it can improve your work. Sometimes though photoshop can make your photograph look fake and in photojournalism you want your photographs to look real and only do a little touch up if needed or none at all.

B.) I learned that people don't trust the news. If you would take a photo and edit it the readers wouldn't approve if it look unrealistic because you are trying to explain a real event and how are they suppose to believe that it is happening if you make the photograph look fake.

C.) For my final project I wont put any actions on the photographs so they don't  look fake. I also will do little or no editing to my pictures to make them look as realistic as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment