Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Sketchbook Cover


  • The quote that I decided to use for my sketchbook is "Love your family. Spend time, be kind and serve one another. Make no regrets. Tomorrow is not promised and today is short." This quote is meaningful to me because it explains the importance of family. To me without my family I wouldn't be the person I am today
  • I would describe myself as a fun and nice person. I also love to travel which is expressed in my photos by going to Jamaica. I also enjoy spending time with my family. This is why I but family pictures on my sketchbook to show how my family is important to me.
  • I do actually like the end result of my sketchbook because it expresses who I really am. I like how I put Jamaica in the middle of the sketchbook and the photos are around it in a collage. I wish I could of thought of a different way to incorporate my quote.



No comments:

Post a Comment