Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Old vs New progress check

Examples




Interesting angles

Camera angles are used to position the viewer so that they can understand the relationships between the characters. 

 Sit Down: Gives you a lower perspective which gives you more verity to your work
Reflection:Reflections can be great tools for changing perspective. As well as the obvious choices such as landscapes reflected in mirror-like lakes, look for puddle
Go Wide:The camera then stitches the images together so you have a sweeping shot of the scene you're shooting.

Progress check 

I am doing old vs new via technology because the technology through the years have improved greatly. I think its cool to see the difference between the new and old form of video games, music, movies. I just feel that its interesting to see the improvement of technology through the years. I want to take pictures of say a DVD and then a VCR tape to show that they are the same thing they both play movies on it but have evolved. I want to overlay the two photos to represent that they are the same thing but different by the time period. I could use three as well because of the music there was records, casette tapes and now today there are CD. I just want to show/ express how the technology world is improving and how they are trying to keep things new.





No comments:

Post a Comment