Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Surrealism Final


Tiff: The pose that I chose for my outside personality was to cover my hands over my face to signify that I am shy when you first meet me.  I feel I do become more outgoing after I know someone for awhile. My inside personality is shown through the rail road tracks. The track signify that I love to travel and explore new and different things.

Corinne: The pose that Corinne chose was to show that she is a more of a shy person and more reserved. The "inner" personality of Corinne is music. She is an amazing singer and she loves to play the piano.


Tiff: The pose that I chose to do was to "laugh" making my head go up in the air. This signifies that I like to make people laugh and i love to have a good time. The "inner" me is shown through a sunset and a rainbow. This is showing that i enjoy being outside and enjoy the beautiful senery around us.

Corinne: the "outer" personality of Corinne is shown through the pose when her hand is reaching for something showing that she is always determinted to do her best. The "inner" personality is shown though the sunset and the clouds this signify that she enjoys summers and loves to be outside.  




I really do like double exposure i think it gives the photos a cool and unique quality. Sometimes i would really like two photos that i thought they would go perfectly together and find out that they don't look good at all or not what i wanted. That is what was the most frustrating part of the whole project. I also like the concept of an "inner" you and and "outer"you in this project and make that one piece. All an all i really enjoyed this project.





No comments:

Post a Comment